MEMBERSHIP SALES & SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (part-time)
Under the guidance of the Coordinator, Membership Sales and Service the incumbent will be responsible for positively representing the RA at all times and providing excellent customer service and support to its members and guests at all times. Position includes performing a variety of transactions including registrations, maintaining member records, and cash handling procedures and providing information on programs, membership, and schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Coordinator Membership Sales and Service the Representative will:
- Welcome all individuals, handle incoming calls & follow up calls in a friendly manner using prescribed greeting.
- Develop and maintain friendly relationships with members and create a positive and inclusive environment for all.
- Provide informative and energetic membership tours to prospective members customizing the experience by matching their unique needs, interest and goals with RA Clubs and Services.
- Upsell services to clients and members that match their interests and needs
- Assist and maintain Member Retention Plans
- Monitor and control access to the facility.
- Maintain the court reservation system and the guest management systems using established procedures.
- Possess skills to sell a membership & enroll the person using established procedures.
- Complete program registrations in person and over the phone using established procedures.
- Balance receipts at end of each shift.
- Provide detailed, accurate & timely information on schedules, fees, programs & facilities
- Accurately complete required paperwork including, but not limited to, applications, time cards & incident reports
- Know & enforce established policies; ensure that members are aware of policies & procedures.
- Open/Close facilities according to established procedures and adhere to safety guidelines and practices.
- Assist with implementing member special events and special activities.
- Communicate to Coordinator any areas that raise concern from members or constituents.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform other related duties as required
- Attend New Employee Orientation within 60 days of employment
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled
- Obtain current CPR with AED and First Aid certification within first 90 days and keep current
- Complete other appropriate trainings as required by position
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years prior experience working with the public in a customer service capacity
- Ability to exercise mature judgement and sound decision making
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Strong communication and public relations skills
- Verbal communication in both official languages (asset)
- LEGEND Software experience (asset)
Candidates wishing to apply should submit an application including a cover letter, qualifications & references. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes with references will be accepted by drop off or by e-mail.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please put job title in subject line.
The RA is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
The RA is proud to be completely SMOKE FREE
Smoking or vaping tobacco or cannabis is prohibited anywhere inside the RA buildings and on the entire property (including all outdoor spaces such as parking lots and playing fields). Those who choose to partake in smoking or vaping must do so at a location off RA properties.