THE RA RECOGNITION & AWARDS PROGRAM
HALL OF FAME • Athlete
Recognizes and honours an individual or a team who has brought recognition to the RA as a result of winning a medal at a provincial, national or international competition.
To be eligible to receive the Hall of Fame - Athlete Award, an RA member should meet the following requirements:
- be an active voting member for 15 years and be in good standing at time of nomination
- have distinguished themselves as a competitor
- have significant ties to the RA or have started their sports career at the RA or acknowledge substantially all of their training was undertaken at the RA
This award can be an individual or team award.
May or may not be currently competitive.
- Each nomination form must be signed by the nominator and a seconder, who are voting members in good standing at the time of nomination.
- Each nomination form must be accompanied by two letters of support detailing the nominee’s contribution and the impact of the contribution.