THE RA RECOGNITION & AWARDS PROGRAM
LIFE MEMBERSHIP • Club/Activity
Recognizes members who over a significant period have demonstrated meritorious service and outstanding contributions to the promotion of recreational activities on behalf of a specific club/activity of the Association.
To be eligible to receive a Life Membership - Club/Activity Award, an RA member should meet the following requirements:
- have been an active voting member for 25 years and be in good standing at time of nomination
- have been a member of the respective club or activity for 15 years
- Life memberships shall not exceed 5% of the membership (of the respective club or activity) or 10 persons; whichever is the lesser
- Each nomination form must be signed by the nominator and a seconder, who are voting members in good standing at the time of nomination.
- Each nomination form must be accompanied by two letters of support detailing the nominee’s contribution and the impact of the contribution.
Nominations must be approved by the Club Executive (where applicable).