THE RA RECOGNITION & AWARDS PROGRAM
OUTSTANDING VOLUNTEER - Youth
Recognizes a youth who has distinguished themselves through contribution to the success of clubs, activities, other members or specific events hosted by the RA (sport open houses etc.).
To be eligible to receive the Outstanding Volunteer • Youth Award, an RA member should meet the following requirements:
- be under 18 years of age at the time of nomination
- be active in an RA Club or activity and be in good standing at time of nomination
- have demonstrated leadership and commitment to the values of the RA
- have demonstrated initiative, leadership, creativity and commitment in the respective club or activity
- Each nomination form must be signed by the nominator and a seconder, who are voting members in good standing at the time of nomination.
- Each nomination form must be accompanied by two letters of support detailing the nominee’s contribution and the impact of the contribution.