Experience SHARING DANCE SENIORS at the RA
Dance is for everyone!
What is Sharing Dance Seniors?
- Sharing Dance Seniors is a specialized health and wellness dance program developed to provide an opportunity for older adults to access dance and enjoy its benefits.
- The 60-minute classes are creative and incorporate a variety of musical and dance styles
How are these classes delivered?
- An instructor from Canada’s National Ballet School teaches the classes via video streaming from the studio in Toronto.
- An on-site RA Fitness Instructor supports the program, as well as provides feedback that is incorporated into subsequent classes.
Who should take this class? This class is for you if:
- You want to exercise, socialize and have fun
- You enjoy moving to beautiful music!
For further information on the Sharing Dance Seniors program, please contact Erin Nelson, Senior Coordinator, RA LifeFIT at
613-736-6202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter 2021 Sessions- TBD
|IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
||** Please note: A one-time program scholarship of $55 per participant has been provided through the Ontario Trillium Foundation to reduce participation barriers and support program evaluation. Participants wishing to take additional sessions will be required to pay the full program cost of $75 per subsequent session.
Developed in partnership with Baycrest and taught by instructors from Canada’s National Ballet School (NBS), Sharing Dance Seniors is a safe and accessible program designed to provide enjoyable dance classes for older adults that benefits physical, cognitive and overall health. Classes are designed to adapt to a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities.